Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Mizuno T7 Forged Wedgesview other products
These new wedges have a very small trace of Boron in the steel, which is little enough so they maintain the forged feel of last year's Mizuno S5 wedges, but enough to increase the durability of the grooves.
Features and benefits:
- Grain Flow Forging maintains consistent grain for consistent feel
- Boron infused with the steel significantly enhances groove durability
- Grooves are quad cut to enhance spin control
- Deeper and narrower grooves from 45-53° to maximise spin on full shots
- Wider and shallower grooves from 54-62° to maximise spin on partial shots
- 45-48° lofts feature straighter leading edges to aid full shots
- Higher lofts feature more rounded profiles that are easier to open up
- Lofts options from 45-62°
- Custom shafts and grips available
- Available in a White Satin or distinctive Blue IP finish